mixed emotions

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      As one of Oonagh's apprentices, I am over the moon with the news!
      ... and he seems such a sweetie too.

      >> My Wedding gown. My magnificent fiancee asked me last night, on our >>
      >> aniversary, to be his wife. I could not imagine my life without him,
      >> so natually I said yes.
      >Oonagh

      My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

      > I have needed good news this week. A very decent man- a father,
      > husband, Count and Knight of our Kingdom has passed away suddenly.
      > This loss has plagued my heart this past week, urging me to return to
      > my Irish roots and solace myself with prose. It's reassuring that the
      > wheel of Life continues to make happy turns for others remaining in
      > this lifetime.
      >> Salvi

      YIS
      Kat
      La Signora Onorata Katerina da Brescia
      Innilgard.
      The Purplefiles http://katerina.purplefiles.net

      "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might
      as well dance!"