Alex

  • melrosemiss@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Alex, thank you for the reply. I enlarged it and used a magnifying glass
      and while I am sure it could be something else, it surely still looks like
      beading to me, with findings where the intersections are. However it is made, it
      is lovely. I wonder if there was something like tulle then, on which it
      could have been overlain?

      Grainne