November 1st Italian Showcase

  • Anabella (Bella) Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Better late than never? You betcha! :-)

      This time I bring to you the talents of Jennifer Erlichman of San
      Bruno, California, USA, who, as a member of Rennaisance Faire
      Performance Group: Bella Donna Venetian Coutesans, plays the character
      Lucrezia Boccherini.

      She is dressed in a gorgeous 1570s-style Venetian gown, of course! As
      usual, you can find a link to her Showcase here:
      http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Enjoy!

      Bella Lucia da Verona - Innilgard, Lochac
      The Realm of Venus
      http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net