Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Chopines and other raised shoes

  • Isabella
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Oh that is a wonderful site with lovely images to show the process.

      My compliments to Vyncent for all the hard work and many thanks as well for sharing it!!!

      Isabella

      <Hi all,

      Vyncent just got his site on Chopines up and running. Here is the link

      http://aands.org/raisedheels<http://aands.org/raisedheels>

      Donata>