Re: Just a quick question

  • kateholliday
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 28, 2001
      No problem! I think you are thinkning of "Dangerous Beauty". ;0)
    • jaeson_drummond
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 2, 2002
        As always, so many of us who enjoy the
        Renaissance -- esp. Italian -- consult the Web Gallery of
        searchable database of European painting and sculpture of
        the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods
        (1150-1800), currently containing over 9,200 reproductions."