UFOs

  • Oonagh ONeill
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      I did say on another list that I hoped by the end of the week to have
      a something to report on the sewing front. I have. :o)

      My Jerkin that I started about 2 years ago is finially finished.
      http://www.geocities.com/oonaghsown/blue_jerkin.htm

      I hope to have some nicer photos of the full ensemble soon. I am off
      to an event tomorrow evening with a few friends and should have more
      than the odd photo opportunity while we are there.

      One down from the unfinished objects collection .....

      Happy Dances :o)

      Cheers

      Deb
      (Oonagh)

      Oonaghs Own - Venetian patrician womens dress and accessories of the
      mid to late sixteenth century.
      http://www.geocities.com/oonaghsown/
    • Susan Griner
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
        Very beautiful! I love the trim and pearl embellishment. It's very heartening to see a
        languishing project finished.
        Lucrezia
        --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Oonagh ONeill"
        <oonaghme@...> wrote:

        > I did say on another list that I hoped by the end of the week to have
        > a something to report on the sewing front. I have. :o)
        >
        > My Jerkin that I started about 2 years ago is finially finished.
        > http://www.geocities.com/oonaghsown/blue_jerkin.htm
        >
        > I hope to have some nicer photos of the full ensemble soon. I am off
        > to an event tomorrow evening with a few friends and should have more
        > than the odd photo opportunity while we are there.
        >
        > One down from the unfinished objects collection .....
        >
        > Happy Dances :o)
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Deb
        > (Oonagh)
        >
        > Oonaghs Own - Venetian patrician womens dress and accessories of the
        > mid to late sixteenth century.
        > http://www.geocities.com/oonaghsown/

      • Cilean_69
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
          oonagh

          It is just lovely! All good things come to those who wait....er wait to
          get things finished!!!

          LOL