September 1st Italian Showcase (Yay - it's ONTIME *bounce bounce*)

  • Anabella (Bella) Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Do you like green? I like green. All shades of it. It used to be my
      favourite colour before red edged it out ever so slightly. But it's
      still there in second place. If you like all shades of green you
      will love this!

      I present to you the talents of Baroness Mary Taran of Glastonbury,
      OL, otherwise known in RL as Mary Montgomery. Mary has used a
      beautiful cotton damask in the mouthwatering and refreshing colours
      of light green and cream, with much gorgeousness going on in the
      attention to detail and most especially the partlet department!

      Without further ado....

      http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Oh, and since it is the beginning of the month that means a new
      Portrait of the Month - this time by Giovan Paolo Cavagna, circa
      1590-1599.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/

      Enjoy! :-)

      Bella