RE: August 1st Italian Showcase Now Online!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
      Kristiina's idea with the guards got me thinking, you know those paintings
      where the bodice under the gammurra is a different color from the under
      skirt. Is it possible that these have "guards" instead of a placket?
      Love the reversible dress idea!

      A minor suggestion to Kristiina, she might want to lace the garment bottom
      to top.

      Lyse