New POTM uploaded

  • Anabella (Bella) Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      This month we have another portrait by Bronzino - his Portrait of a
      Woman circa 1560 at the Cleveland Museum of Art.

      This one features another gorgeous partlet, this time in whitework and
      drawn thread work(?), and the best thing about the Cleveland Museum of
      Art website is that they give you a cool zoom function that allows you
      to see it really up close. While you're at it, check out her gorgeous
      jewellery!

      http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/

      Bella
      The Realm of Venus

      PS...the new Showcase will be uploaded shortly!