Some thing new to view

  • Oonagh ONeill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      I will firstly apologise for the Live Journal post being a friends
      only. I make all of those locked as a matter of course and forgot at
      the time of posting the image. It was the simplest way of loading an
      image.

      It is all fixed now. I have loaded that image and another 2 to my
      web pages. So 3 new to my eyes images. As always I have the links
      on my update page http://www.geocities.com/oonaghsown/ramblings.htm
      The links are on this page. I have a few more but will load those
      another time.

      Enjoy

      Cheers

      Deb
      (Oonagh)

      Oonagh's Own - Venetian Patrician Womens dress and accesories of the
      mid to late 16th century
      http://www.geocities.com/oonaghsown/