RE: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Slightly off topic, but if you can help...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2006
      There is a site somewhere on line about carnival masks and stuff but I did
      not save the url. Hopefully someone did and will post it.
      But I did find this
      http://venicexplorer.net/carnevale-di-venezia/index.php

      I'm looking for any kind of information on Carnivale during the
      Renaissance. Costumes, masks, traditions, history of, _anything_.

      Caeleinn