Hi

  • harrymossman
    Message 1 of 61 , Mar 2, 2001
      Neat club. I am somewhat more interested in
      Elizabethan but I'm sure I'll fine useful stuff here. I just
      finished taking a class in Ren. costuming at American
      River College, Sacramento. Do you plan to post anything
      about men's clothing?
    • jaeson_drummond
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 2, 2002
        As always, so many of us who enjoy the
        Renaissance -- esp. Italian -- consult the Web Gallery of
        searchable database of European painting and sculpture of
        the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods
        (1150-1800), currently containing over 9,200 reproductions."