Website Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Greetings all,

      Phew! <wiping brow> it's finally done. My permanent
      garb galleries are online, and on a free web server
      with no bandwith limitations too I might add! Those of
      you sick and tired of "this member has exceeded
      bandwidth limits" will be happy to hear that - I know
      I was! :)

      So, all my stuff is up - from the first tremulous
      pattern drafting experience to my latest court gown,
      but most of you will have already seen most of these
      gowns. I will add to the galleries as I finish an
      item. Questions and feedback welcome. :)

      Venetian garb:
      <http://realmofvenus.web1000.com/mygarb/mygarbgallery2.htm>

      Garb of Other Lands:
      <http://realmofvenus.web1000.com/mygarb/otherlands.htm>

      Each can be accessed from the other, and both are
      linked to on my index page, as usual.

      <http://au.geocities.com/bella_lucia_da_verona/index.htm>

      I need coffee! :)

      Bella

      http://www.yahoo.promo.com.au/hint/ - Yahoo! Hint Dropper
      - Avoid getting hideous gifts this Christmas with Yahoo! Hint Dropper!