POTM - June

  • Anabella (Bella) Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      A new Portrait of the Month has been uploaded to the website. This one
      comes with an interesting story too! I actually had another portrait
      in mind for this month but then this popped up on one of my mailing
      lists and I couldn't wait to share it!

      It is a Florentine, undated, by Allesandro Allori. Just click on the
      link...

      http://www.realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/

      ...and on the portrait on the left to "read all about it!"

      Enjoy!

      Bella
      The Realm of Venus