Bella? Did you get your Tudor Tailor yet? Whimper

  • Cilean_69
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
      I have as yet? Not recieved my book and I am whiny now!

      LOL I live not too far from Ninya' Mum so I thought I would get mine
      quickly and I was one of the first 100 who purchased. Do you think I
      should speak to her?

      Cilean
      Worrying I hope for nothing

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
          I did email after seeing posts on other groups about them having their
          books in hand. I have yet to get mine. I'm holding a voucher in the
          50's range. Still no book in hand ;(

          It's getting old running to meet the post every day only to come away
          empty handed. The feeling of being excited is fading fast...

          Masina

          --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, Cilean_69
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > I have as yet? Not recieved my book and I am whiny now!
          >
          > LOL I live not too far from Ninya' Mum so I thought I would get mine
          > quickly and I was one of the first 100 who purchased. Do you think
          > should speak to her?
          >

          > Cilean
          > Worrying I hope for nothing

        • Joel Reid
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
            I recieved mine ( faster than I was expecting considering it had to travel via royal post prior to making it into the USPS's hands.) it is well worth having the pictoral references are very good and the construction techniques seem to be concise and easily comprehended....I am still drooling in the general viscinity of my copy ( not over) and am looking forward to starting projects inspired by one or more of the ensembles pictured in the book

            Aeron

            test'; ">

          • Cilean_69
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
              Me too Mesina,

              Ninya mentioned her Mum was to recieve the US Books to mail on March
              28th in Santa Cruz. I am about an hour from Santa Cruz...so I was so
              hoping my book would be to me this weekend. I am also about the 50's
              darn it.

              To those who have not yet purchased? If you are the middle mark you get
              a special reward! So do check it out!

              Cilean
              Still waiting