Change to the Italian Renaissance Group!

  • Cilean_69
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2006
      Hi All

      Just a little change to the email group's name, I was being bombarded
      with sexbots and the like before I changed the group to moderated
      entry. So then I was getting 20 Spambots vying to enter the group
      anyway with the moderation, but that seems to have stopped (thank the
      Gods of Fabric!!) I am still keeping the moderated entry, but I changed
      the name back to the original Renaissance and not the 2 nn's that I
      tried to stop the icky people.!

      Ciao!

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 29, 2006
        Cilean,
        A bit more of a warning would have been better.
        I wasn't allowed to access anything from the site until I started going
        through the motions to re-subscribe.

        Lyse

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2006
          Oh my goodness!!

          I had no idea, Yahoo said it would just change and be okay!

          Sorry to have caused issues!!

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2006
            Yahoos fault not yours. They seem to have a wee bit o' a glitch, that's all.
            But I rather re subscribe then have to mess with spammers.
            Lyse
            I had no idea, Yahoo said it would just change and be okay!

            Sorry to have caused issues!!

            Service.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30, 2006
              If it helps any, the change worked just fine for me - no re-subscription necessary. :-)

              Bella

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 31, 2006
                If you made a change it was flawless for me too.

                Betsabea

              • Jacki/Erica
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 1, 2006
                  I have had a most terrible week and my brain is a bit fuzzled so please
                  understand if I sound a bit confused. Re the name change, is there another
                  list to subscribe to or is it the same one with just a name change and no
                  re-subscribing needed?

                  Thank you
                  Elspeth Bouchannane
                  Oertha, West
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 1, 2006
                    Apparently I'm the only one who had the problem (the great beast Yaphooey
                    and I don't get along very well :P). If you are receiving this email then it
                    means you do not have to resubscribe. You are fine and don't have to do
                    anything.

                    Lyse