Whalebone

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2002
      I was wondering if there's someone who can help me
      with a question that's been running around in my head
      (apologies to anyone who sees this more than once).

      What were the properties of "whalebone"? Was it supple
      or hard, or did it vary from supple when freshly
      harvested to hard when dry? I've seen a type of
      plastic boning that is referred to as artificial
      whalebone, and am wondering how accurate this is.
      Janet Arnold mentions the possibility of whalebone in
      some of her articles and refers to it as extremely
      hard.....

      Bella

      http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
      - 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!