Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Re: Upcoming costume movie

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002
      --- aubergine_dreams <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      wrote:

      Bella Awsome!

      I can't wait I hope I can find it to look at here in
      the States!<<<<<<<

      Me too - but substitute "Australia" for "the States",
      of course. In the meantime, here's the place to check
      for the movie's status. At the moment it's still in
      filming...

      <http://us.imdb.com/Title?0330778>

      making this film if they could possibly make an
      alternate version of the costumer's comments in
      english.<<<<<<

      Cool - I hope they do something about that! :)

      of the clothing LARGER so that we can give this lady
      her due on her research. All in perfect italian I
      might add......THANK YOU BABBLEFISH! LOL<<<<<

      Excellent! I'd love to see much more about the
      costumes too, of course! If not, I'll be happy to
      watch another costume movie. :)

      Bella

      http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
      - 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!