interesting camicia

    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 13, 2006
      I found this on a search. It's allegorical but note the women's camicia on
      the right. It is not gathered. would love a bigger picture then what they
      offer.
      http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/pharos/collection_pages/italy_pages/143/FRM_
      PIC_SE-143.html
      Paolo Veronese

      Lyse
    • Peggy
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 22, 2006
        > I do fixed cuffs on men's shirts mostly because the guys I've sewn
        for
        > specify they want them that way, but for myself I've even used
        > *ducking and running for cover* elastic for self-gathers--which I no
        > longer use, I hastily add :~)
        >
        > Diane

        If you didn't tell, chances are no one would know.
        Peggy (who uses elastic for button loops and has at least 2 gowns with
        snaps, please don't tell)