Re: Sorry

  • Lynn Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      You LISTEN to your doctors, do what they say, and GET WELL. Nothing else
      matters - no matter how frustrating. Believe me, I know. The sick joke in
      Bright Hills this year has been "The Cooks Guild will be cooking at ______,
      and Ro will be in the hospital (again)!"

      And believe me - sometimes you have to laugh at stupid jokes like that or
      you will cry.

      You will be in my prayers.

      Hugs,

      Ro, Professional List Lurker