Sorry. . .

  • Carolle M Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      For the cross-post, but i'm rather short of time right now. Last night i
      was released from the hospital after what appeared to be a mild heart
      "attack". There is something the matter with the old ticker, so i won't be
      around as much, in person, as i have been, due to testing and enforced rest
      schedules. I'm still here on the other end of the email line, though, if
      there's anything i can help with. For the groups that had planned to meet
      at Gulf Wars - your reservations are in. Although i'm not sure i'll be
      there (pretty sure not, in fact), all you have to do is decide what to do at
      your 'meetings' and then enjoy each other (and send me pics, naturally).

      Gerita