latest master work

  • Oonagh ONeill
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
      hi all,

      just on three days ago I completed my latest master work, my baby.

      Ashleigh was born at 1604 hrs aust eastern summer time, natural
      delivery, 11 lbs 5 oz, or for those who speak in metric, 5.15kg. My
      partner Michael and son Nathaniel were both there to support me
      throughout the delivery, and, still love me inspite of all the
      sceaming.

      We came home yesterday, and are settleing in to the new routines. Both
      Dad and big brother are besotted with the little one. I am still a
      little shattered after it all. When I have all the bits back up on my
      PC I will post some photos to share and show off.

      Cheers

      Deb
      (Oonagh)
      +1 has escaped :o)

      Oonaghs Own
      http;//oonagh.actewagl.net.au
    • Fearga Kavanagh
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
        Congrats all around! What a joy for you and your family! And speaking as a mom, you have my sympathies on the 11 pound part.... :)

        Get some rest!

        Fearga

        Oonagh ONeill <oonaghme@...> wrote:
        hi all,

        just on three days ago I completed my latest master work, my baby.

        Ashleigh was born at 1604 hrs aust eastern summer time, natural
        delivery, 11 lbs 5 oz, or for those who speak in metric, 5.15kg. My
        partner Michael and son Nathaniel were both there to support me
        throughout the delivery, and, still love me inspite of all the
        sceaming.

        We came home yesterday, and are settleing in to the new routines. Both
        Dad and big brother are besotted with the little one. I am still a
        little shattered after it all. When I have all the bits back up on my
        PC I will post some photos to share and show off.

        Cheers

        Deb
        (Oonagh)
        +1 has escaped :o)

        Oonaghs Own
        http;//oonagh.actewagl.net.au

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        It is amazing how many problems are caused by the simple fact that somebody could not be bothered to listen.--Thomas Sowell

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
          Congratulations!!
          Wishing the best of health to both of you!

          Though I have not experienced birthing I sympathize the 11lbs 5oz.
          My nephew was 10lbs. 7oz. and his mom was only 5'. 24hrs of labor. Doctor
          did a C-section after her mother threatened to nail the Doc's genitals to
          the wall if he didn't do something ASAP.
          Lyse
        • Dianne & Greg Stucki
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
            > just on three days ago I completed my latest master work, my baby.
            >
            > Ashleigh was born at 1604 hrs aust eastern summer time, natural
            > delivery, 11 lbs 5 oz, or for those who speak in metric, 5.15kg. My
            > partner Michael and son Nathaniel were both there to support me
            > throughout the delivery, and, still love me inspite of all the
            > sceaming.

            Oh my! That's a BIG baby!

            I'd have been screaming too. Yowch.

            Congratulations!!!

            Laurensa
          • Dianne & Greg Stucki
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
              > Wishing the best of health to both of you!
              >
              > Though I have not experienced birthing I sympathize the 11lbs 5oz.
              > My nephew was 10lbs. 7oz. and his mom was only 5'. 24hrs of labor. Doctor
              > did a C-section after her mother threatened to nail the Doc's genitals to
              > the wall if he didn't do something ASAP.

              Much like my mother with my little sister's first child (Donna is TINY). He
              said, after 36 hours of labor, "Well, we have to do what's best for the
              baby" and my mom said, fire in her eyes, "That's MY baby in that bed and YOU
              WILL HELP HER!"

              Aren't moms grand?

              Laurensa
              > Lyse
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Peggy
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
                Congrats to the momma, papa, big brother & little one! Enjoy this
                special time.
                Peggy
              • Oonagh ONeill
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 2, 2005
                  Thank you all for your wonderful wishes for our family, and our
                  latest addition. I had a very long day yesterday with one thing and
                  another.

                  I forgot to mention that Ashleigh is NOT going to be wearing any
                  little gowns, Ashleigh is a little boy. During pregnancy we had
                  conflicting opinions via ultra sound as to gender. So I gave up and
                  decided that birth was the only true method of determining such
                  things.

                  He was 56.5 cm long and head circumferance of 38 cm. The only pain
                  assistance they would give me was gas. And, YES, I did ask for
                  something more but they kept putting me off. Not happy with that
                  really. I was actually begging more than asking for aditional pain
                  assistance, Not particularly dignified.

                  sorry for the confusion. Thanks Ailith for pointing this out. I am
                  having an interesting day with it all at the moment.

                  cheers

                  Deb
                  (Oonagh)

                  Oonaghs Own
                  http://oonagh.actewagl.net.au

                  - In Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Oonagh ONeill"
                  <oonaghme@b...> wrote:

                  > hi all,
                  >
                  > just on three days ago I completed my latest master work, my baby.
                  >
                  > Ashleigh was born at 1604 hrs aust eastern summer time, natural
                  > delivery, 11 lbs 5 oz, or for those who speak in metric, 5.15kg. My
                  > partner Michael and son Nathaniel were both there to support me
                  > throughout the delivery, and, still love me inspite of all the
                  > sceaming.
                  >
                  > We came home yesterday, and are settleing in to the new routines.
                  Both
                  > Dad and big brother are besotted with the little one. I am still a
                  > little shattered after it all. When I have all the bits back up on
                  my
                  > PC I will post some photos to share and show off.
                  >
                  > Cheers
                  >
                  > Deb
                  > (Oonagh)
                  > +1 has escaped :o)
                  >

                  > Oonaghs Own
                  > http;//oonagh.actewagl.net.au

                • Diane
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
                    <oonaghme@b...> wrote:

                    > just on three days ago I completed my latest master work, my baby.

                    And congrats and best wishes to Oonagh and her family on the new
                    little one's arrival. Health and happiness to all . . . .

                    Diane