An unexpected and generous gift...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2002
      Greetings all,

      I have been walking around for the last two days with
      a silly, bemused, but ultimately amazed and happy
      expression on my face because I have discovered I have
      a fairy godmother, who shall remain nameless to spare
      her blushes (unless she chooses to name herself - and
      I do hope she'll forgive me singing her praises in
      even this indirect way). :)

      This kind and generous soul dropped 10yards of bright
      red (yes red! my favourite colour) cotton velveteen in
      my lap (figuratively speaking), as an early christmas
      present. To say I was surprised would be the
      understatement of the century! May karma reward her.
      :)

      Bella

      http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
      - 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!