Hairstyle. horns

  • elizarosev
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 4, 2001
      Anyone else have an edge on how to style the
      "horned hairstyle popular in Venice late 16th century? I
      have tryed just winding but I want it to look more
      like the drawings I have seen where it looks like a
      type of sausage curl wound up.I read somewhere that
      wire frames were used. Any suggestions? Thank you,
      Elizabeth
    • jaeson_drummond
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 2, 2002
        As always, so many of us who enjoy the
        Renaissance -- esp. Italian -- consult the Web Gallery of
        searchable database of European painting and sculpture of
        the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods
        (1150-1800), currently containing over 9,200 reproductions."