another question

  • cassandracressy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Greetings:

      War was GREAT!!!!!!! I enjoyed every dust filled moment. I am still
      scrubbing the dirt off my feet and I had a shower every day.
      My dresses where nice and comfy except that I will never take a light
      coloured dress to war again. If you go the Ealdormere website and look
      at the pics from this year's war, you fill find me in the group photo
      of the fighters. You can't miss me because the melon colour stand out
      like a sore thumb against the red.
      My question this time is, were the early period Ren laced in the back?
      at both side seams? or down the centre back?
      I am kind of hoping that some were and some weren't. I want to finish
      this one dress I have but putting buttonholes in isn't something I have
      time for this month. Lacing is the only way to keep the dress done up
      with my size if I don't sew the back seam closed. It's Coronation in 3
      wks and I have 2 handmade outfits to finish. (It's my choice to do
      them by hand).
      Cassandra