September Showcase is up - better late than never? :-)

  • bella_lucia_da_verona
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      Greetings all,

      my apologies for the late delivery of this month's Italian Showcase,
      which I can assure you has nothing to do with the lovely lady in
      question. It was I who dropped the ball. I had to finish an
      university assignment first!

      Anyway, I present to you the work of Lucia Northwode of Lochac, in a
      beautiful summery fresh sage green Florentine gown of circa 1540s.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Brava Lucia!

      Donna Bella Lucia da Verona
      The Realm of Venus