Re: elizarosev wrote was erased by mista

  • Aubergine_Dreams
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 3, 2001
      Well It depends on the amount of hair you have!!
      button is because I am admin. So I accidently erased
      your question~~<br><br>I am so very
      sorry!<br><br>Anyway, if you have enough hair to loop once and then
      wind around and use pins at the bottom or if you don't
      have enough hair buy some at the local hairdressers
      and use Toilet roll insides to make it stiff and then
      wind the hair around it!!<br><br>cilean
    • jaeson_drummond
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 2, 2002
        As always, so many of us who enjoy the
        Renaissance -- esp. Italian -- consult the Web Gallery of
        searchable database of European painting and sculpture of
        the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods
        (1150-1800), currently containing over 9,200 reproductions."