elizarosev wrote was erased by mistake!

  • Aubergine_Dreams
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi, I'm a new member. Help w/hairstyle 12/1/01
      1:13 pm <br>I am working on a 1580-90 Venetian gown. I
      would like to try the horned hairstyle. Does anyone
      have experiance jwith fashioning the horns? I read
      somewhere that they used a wire frame but I can't for the
      life of me find any info on it now.<br>Thanks!!
      Elizabeth (SO.CA faire)
    • jaeson_drummond
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 2, 2002
        As always, so many of us who enjoy the
        Renaissance -- esp. Italian -- consult the Web Gallery of
        searchable database of European painting and sculpture of
        the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods
        (1150-1800), currently containing over 9,200 reproductions."