June Showcase Online!!

  • bella_lucia_da_verona
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      A while back I let out oohs and ahhs on my LiveJournal over the
      upcoming July Showcase - the costumer had sent me her pics very
      early indeed (I love that!). However, the costumer for June was
      unable to provide her info for this month so her friend, the July
      costumer, has stepped in for her.

      Now, I'm a red spectrum girl, but I just love the pattern and
      colours on the fabric of this gown - both are just slightly unusual,
      whilst still looking very period! And the gold lace trimmings are
      yummy!

      And here she is....

      http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/yourgarb/Karis.htm

      Enjoy!