Thanks Again (pp#41/etc)

  • Randee
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Toragana,
      Thanks for your suggestions on the PP#41 - It was very helpful and I
      think I will go ahead and get it, esspecially sence Im not an
      experienced seemstress for this sort of thing.

      Satine,
      Thanks again for those great links! Very helpful as usual.

      This list is great! Hope you all had a great memorial weekend!

      Ricca
    • toragana13
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2005
        Your welcome.

        Good luck with it. If you have any questions when sewing it up, just
        let me know and I'll try to help you the best that I can.

        Allison W/ Toragana