Re: Italian whole gown

  • Aubergine_Dreams
    Message 1 of 61 , Sep 4, 2001
      Actually they wore at that time the usual or what
      we call 'elizabethan'Or you can look at this
      for you!<br><br>Cilean
    • jaeson_drummond
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 2, 2002
        As always, so many of us who enjoy the
        Renaissance -- esp. Italian -- consult the Web Gallery of
        searchable database of European painting and sculpture of
        the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods
        (1150-1800), currently containing over 9,200 reproductions."