Pumpkin Venetian

  • Brenda Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2002
      I finally decided to trash the lucet cord idea for want of time and went
      with twisted cables. The quick overview can be seen in the Photos area,
      under Brenda's Stuff/Pumpkin Venetian. You may notice that it's still about
      6" too long. While it feels a bit loose at the bust, it does still pass the
      "jump test" (i.e., if I jump up and down in it, my breasts don't shake
      loose, drop, or anything untoward).

      I haven't done anything towards the overgown and don't expect to. I don't
      expect to be wearing c. 1500 Venetian for any of the remaining faires of
      the season, and since this undergown will (hopefully) be too large for me
      to wear next season, well...

      Brenda
      webwarren@...