Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Ever After

  • Lady Satine
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Well I may be incorrect, I Think that Leonardo's garb is loosely based on mens Houplandes...

      Ever After is my favorite Movie...I am an oddball here..LOL..

      Hope it helps

      SIgnora Satine De La Courcel
      Matt BLazek <milleniumlancelot@...> wrote:

      Hi there, Im probably going to be booed and hissed for asking this,
      but I was wondering about some of the costumes from the move Ever
      After....mostly the costumes that Leonardo wears.. anybody know
      anythign about that?

      Matt