Re: Aguillettes?

  • borderlands15213
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Aiguillettes. Like aiglets? Those end-thingies for laces/lacing
      cords?
      I was mentioning them a little while ago, although it was on a
      different list. I know you're on that one, though. <g>
      Thanks for this link! Maybe, but only maybe, I'll one day get really
      ambitious and learn to make the things, but for now, my profound and
      sincere thanks!

      Yseult

      --- In Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "kitlizzy"