Re: Corduroy

  • Kathleen Kinard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      Do correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand
      (from very basic research- nothing too in-depth) it
      would have been the wide corduroy because they didnt
      have the technology to weave it as such- so the voided
      parts were shaved... (which I would think would add a
      wider space too...

      Just my two cents!

      Veronica Venier
      Bryn Gwlad