[Italian Renaissance Costuming] Re: Is this stuff made of real gold, or something??

  • borderlands15213
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 15, 2004
      It's correct, Valerie. Make sure to put the three dubs and a dot in
      front, and make sure you're not making any typo's. I went there this
      morning after Ady posted that, and had a look.

      Yseult

      --- In Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Valerie J.
      Rose" <pooka@i...> wrote:

> [...]
    • Valerie J. Rose
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 16, 2004
        > It's correct, Valerie. Make sure to put the three dubs and a dot in
        > front, and make sure you're not making any typo's. I went there this
        > morning after Ady posted that, and had a look.
        >
        > Yseult

        Yseult,
        ..."three dubs and a dot in front"?? <<Puzzled look!>>

        Valerie J. Rose
        pooka@...
      • Gwen
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 17, 2004
          I believe she means www. in front of designerfabrics.com

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 17, 2004
            Just a suggestion - it really isn't very difficult nor time consuming to open up a new browser
            window, load up the relevant page and copy the URL to post it into a message. It's a really nice
            thing to do for someone, whether they need the help or not.

            <http://www.designerfabrics.com/>

            Happy Holidays all!

            Bella

            http://au.movies.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 17, 2004
              Note to self: it's also a good idea to check out the link thouroughly before posting. I added the
              http://www. to the designerfabrics.com that someone else posted without looking and just realised
              that it's not the correct URL. The correct Url is:

              <http://www.designerfabrics.ca/>

              Bella

              --- Bella <bella_lucia_da_verona@...> wrote:

              > Just a suggestion - it really isn't very difficult nor time consuming to open up a new browser
              > window, load up the relevant page and copy the URL to post it into a message. It's a really nice
              > thing to do for someone, whether they need the help or not.
              >
              > <http://www.designerfabrics.com/>
              >
              > Happy Holidays all!
              >

              > Bella

              =====
              Signora Bella Lucia da Verona - Innilgard, Lochac
              ©All intellectual material in this message is copyright of Anabella Wake (Bella Lucia da Verona)
              ***The DECEMBER Italian Showcase is now viewable!*** http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

              http://au.movies.yahoo.com
            • borderlands15213
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 18, 2004