Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] curl stitch

  • Kiara/Chiara Fagni
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      Sounds exactly like a whipped double running stitch to me. Learned it
      in an advanced blackwork class and have seen it in several embroidery
      books.\

      Here is whipped running stitch
      http://inaminuteago.com/stitchdict/stitch/running-whiped.html
      just make it double running and you have curl stitch.

      --Kiara