Painting

  • caitlin_oduibhir
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
      It's small, but interesting:

      http://www.pinacotecabologna.it/visita/quadro1.php?n_opera=37

      I have a black and white copy of this that is larger, but faded so
      details aren't that much more spectacular.

      Salvi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
        --- caitlin_oduibhir <caitlin_oduibhir@...> wrote:

        > It's small, but interesting:
        >
        > http://www.pinacotecabologna.it/visita/quadro1.php?n_opera=37
        >
        > I have a black and white copy of this that is larger, but faded so
        > details aren't that much more spectacular.

        If you click on "Dettaglio" to the right, you get a viewer which allows you to view certain small
        sections of the image close-up.

        I have a larger image of this painting in colour, if you're interested.

        =====
        Signora Bella Lucia da Verona
        ***The monthly Italian Showcase for October is now viewable!*** http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm
        at ~The Realm of Venus~ Ladies' Clothing of 16th Century Venice

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com