Re: velvet for sale (cross-posted, not spam, please forgive me, it's too good to pass up)

  • mister_peter
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2002
      Hi Victoria-
      Thanks for the tip--Do you know anyone that is a good source for beaded fabric? We are beginning some production Elizabethan
      costumes and i want to find some pre-beaded stock...

      thanks,

      Peter

      http://renaissancegoods.com

      --- In italianrenaissancecostuming@y..., Victoria Wickens <CastleCloset@h...> wrote:
      > Sorry for the massive cross-post, but Buny's running an email sale and I
      > get to handle it!!! This is good for the month of July ONLY, so hurry and
      > get yours!!!!. Minimum order is 5 yards, shipping INCLUDED in the price
      > (where else are you going to find a deal like that???):
      >
      > ACETATE: $40 for 5 yards, $60 for 10 yards, and $6/yd including shipping
      > for every additional yard after 10.
      >
      > PANNE: $30 for 5 yards, $50 for 10 yards, and $5/yd including shipping for
      > each additional yard over 10.
      >
      > COLORS:
      > black
      > burgundy
      > hunter green
      > royal blue
      > navy
      > purple
      > red
      >
      > PayPal preferred, and it ships the soonest! Address for PayPal is
      > velvet4sale@a... The website where you can see these fabrics is
      > http://www.velvetfabric.com, but this sale is email only, not on the site
      > at all!! When you write to her, the subject of the email should say "Vik
      > sent me" or "Email sale". If you have to send any other form of Paymant,
      > send it to:
      >
      > Kay Cushing
      > 15735 Garfield Ave. Suite 36
      > Paramount, CA 90723
      >
      > For more great deals and to be informed about future sales, sign up for her
      > mailing list! New newsletter subscribers get a discount coupon that can be
      > used on her website in the month of July!
      >
      > Me? I'm off to order more velvet!!!
      >
      > Vik, very very very happy customer... what colors did I need again? oh
      > yeah....
    • leslie_vz
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 12, 2002
        <CastleCloset@h...> wrote:
        > Sorry for the massive cross-post, but Buny's running an email sale
        and I
        > get to handle it!!! This is good for the month of July ONLY, so
        hurry and
        > get yours!!!!. Minimum order is 5 yards, shipping INCLUDED in the
        price
        > (where else are you going to find a deal like that???):
        *snip*

        I realize I am a little late for that great sale, but I am looking
        for a good source for velvet. I would like to find either royal
        velvet or cotton velveteen in a dark purple/plum/eggplant color. The
        link listed in this message wasn't operating. Does anyone have any
        suggestions for other places I could look online?

        Thank you,

        Leslie Van Zee
      • Jan SoBral
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 12, 2002
          http://www.fabricdirect.com/acatalog/Online_Catalog_Velvet_320___Purple_1171.html
          this link only wells in bulk tho
          Isla
          leslie_vz wrote:--- In italianrenaissancecostuming@y..., Victoria Wickens
          <CastleCloset@h...> wrote:
          > Sorry for the massive cross-post, but Buny's running an email sale
          and I
          > get to handle it!!! This is good for the month of July ONLY, so
          hurry and
          > get yours!!!!. Minimum order is 5 yards, shipping INCLUDED in the
          price
          > (where else are you going to find a deal like that???):
          *snip*

          I realize I am a little late for that great sale, but I am looking
          for a good source for velvet. I would like to find either royal
          velvet or cotton velveteen in a dark purple/plum/eggplant color. The
          link listed in this message wasn't operating. Does anyone have any
          suggestions for other places I could look online?

          Thank you,

          Leslie Van Zee

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          The Lady Isla

        • Cindi
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 12, 2002
            Hi,
            I buy my fabric at www.Fabric.com They generally have a good selection of colors for cotton velveteen, and occasionally they have cotton velvet as well. I have always had quick service with them and never a problem with my orders.

            Hope this helps you.
            YIS,
            Nastasia