Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] The original portrait that Rubens copied (was Reubens Portrait for sale on Ebay Isabella d Este)

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2002
      --- Cindi <natashammud@...> wrote:

      Hmm, no I totally missed the spelling of anything was
      to busy looking at the portrait, and I to wish they
      had shown the whole thing in color.<<<<

      That was a reproduction, but if you want to see the
      whole Titian original in colour, here you go:

      <http://www.tigtail.org/TVM/X1/b.High%20Italian/titian/M/titian_isabella_d-este.1536.jpg>

      Bella

      http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
      - Get the best out of your PC!