Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] petticoat?

  • Jessica Maxson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004
      I don't know if anyone ever answered this (I don't recall seeing a reply)...
      I would say no petticoats at least until the 16th century. I have never seen
      any evidence for them in the 15th. It could be possible toward the end of
      the period you specified, but I don't know for sure. 16th century is not my
      forte (yet).

      Hope this helps... somewhat!
      --Giuliana

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004