website help requested

  • Susan Griner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2004
      Hello,
      I am planning on making a web page to post some class notes. The
      thing is, I know very little about them (webpages, not notes!). Would
      any of you ladies who have web sites be willing to contact me
      privately with helpful information? I know I would like to know how
      much space your websites use and what servers you recommend. I don't
      know much else and I would appreciate helpful hints also. Anyone
      willing to share their experience with me would be greatly
      appreciated.
      Thank you,
      Lucrezia delBelcoure