Italian Ren Webshots

  • lamia_strix
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
      For those of you with an interest in Italian costuming, you might
      enjoy my
      Webshots folders, which you can download to your own computer.
      Regards,
      Lucia

      Italian Renaissance Portraits
      http://cards.webshots.com/cp-27356819-tpCp-album/32408342mOWkrx

      Italian Portriats part2
      http://cards.webshots.com/cp-27356819-tpCp-album/40621337Bsbfbd
    • Madonna Lucia Ilaria Malatesta
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2002
        http://community.webshots.com/scripts/controlPanel.fcgi
        I've added pics to the Italian Portriats part2 and added a new album
        called Italian Renaissance Portraits part 3. So lots of new portrats
        and paintings of female Italian garb, mostly from the 1500s but some
        from the 1400s as well! Enjoy!
        Regards,
        Lucia