Silliness

  • Oonagh ONeill
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      Greetings all.

      I'm having a brain snap from uni work. (Finished and exam and review
      today ahead of schedule.)

      So I've been playing with some digital images.
      http://www.geocities.com/curvess2000/oonagh_on_tour_in_venice.htm
      I have no doubt that it is the dream of each of us Venetian types to
      take our entire wardrobe to Venice and actually expereince what it is
      like to interact with the suroundings as they did 400 - 500 years
      ago. For me this is the next best thing. Putting myself in the
      picture so to speak.

      Ok I got a little silly with these, but the last one is new. What
      can I say, I'll probably never get to any of these places with so
      much of my wardrobe in tow so this is the next best thing.
      (Considering one complete gown can take up an entire suit case on its
      own.) I've tried to keep them in scale as much as I can figure. I
      look at it as a kind of digital anthropology. hehehe

      The page takes a little while to load so be patient. It's worth a
      laugh, or a head shake at least.

      Cheers
      Deb
      (Mistress Oonagh)