Wonders Exhibit; Was: Greetings and Introduction

  • Gloster, Kendall
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
      In Memphis, Tn starting April 23, ending Oct. 3 there will be a Wonders Exhibit titled:
      Masters of Florence: Glory & Genius At The Court of The Medici

      It will be fantastic to see anything from this time period and area, but I do hope they have some clothing. *grin*
      The website does not give any great detail.

      http://www.wonders.org/

      Luca Sacchetti

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004

        > In Memphis, Tn starting April 23, ending Oct. 3 there will be a Wonders Exhibit titled:
        > Masters of Florence: Glory & Genius At The Court of The Medici
        >
        > It will be fantastic to see anything from this time period and area, but I do hope they have some clothing. *grin*
        > The website does not give any great detail.

        So when am I going to be in Memphis? 13-17 April. :-( *pout*

        Jerusha