Colligium Artium Vulgarium

  • Susan Griner
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 10:28 AM
      I am attending the Colligium Artium Vulgarium on April 24th and there
      is a class on 16th c. Florentine bodice patterns being taught by THL
      Aliana Blackram. Does anyone know her? Is she a member of this list?
      I'd love to ask some preliminary questions if I can.
      Lucrezia
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 5:45 PM
        --- Susan Griner <susang45@...> wrote:

        > I am attending the Colligium Artium Vulgarium on April 24th and there
        > is a class on 16th c. Florentine bodice patterns being taught by THL
        > Aliana Blackram. Does anyone know her? Is she a member of this list?
        > I'd love to ask some preliminary questions if I can.
        > Lucrezia

        Yes, I know her. THL Aliana is very nice and quite well known in costuming circles, and on the
        margospatterns list. She won the Copper Rose for 2003 - which is third place in the Italian
        Showcase Awards which are voted on by members of the public. I'm not sure if she is on this list,
        but you can see her here...

        <http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/yourgarb/copperrose2003.htm> and her e-mail address is
        available on the next page. :-)

        =====
        Signora Bella Lucia da Verona

        The Realm of Venus: Ladies Clothing in 16th Century Venice
        http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net
        Italian Showcase of the Year Awards: VIEW THE WINNERS!!

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com
      • Diana Habra
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5 8:18 AM
          Well, I got a website for the exhibit that is better than the one that you
          can do a search for. It shows more of the different costumes so you can
          get a better idea of what is there.

          > > Is this the one?
          > > http://www.gc.cuny.edu/spotlight/spotlight_princely.htm

          If you do go, it would be fun to hear what you think!

          --
          Diana Habra
          www.renaissancefabrics.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5 11:52 AM

            > Well, I got a website for the exhibit that is better than the one that you
            > can do a search for. It shows more of the different costumes so you can
            > get a better idea of what is there.

            Um, what's the other web site?

            Jerusha

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 6 11:50 AM

              > Um, what's the other web site?
              >
              > Jerusha

              http://www.gc.cuny.edu/spotlight/spotlight_princely.htm

              This is the other one but it is limited.

              Diana