Oh By The Gods !!!

  • curvess2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3 1:58 AM
      I think I've just set a new record for myself.

      I started a venetian frock for a friend yesterday at 1600hrs, and
      I've finished it. Hem, Cartridge pleating, closures, sleeves and
      all. A full dress in 24 hours.

      I wont be seeing her again now until crown so it really was a now or
      never.

      My fingers are so sore from pushing that needle through all those
      pleats, but it's finished. YEAHHHH ME

      tired, blured vision and aching fingers,

      Deb
    • aubergine_dreams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2002
        WOW Deb congrats!!! Post pics!

        Cilean

        --- In italianrenaissancecostuming@y..., curvess2000 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > I think I've just set a new record for myself.
        >
        > I started a venetian frock for a friend yesterday at 1600hrs, and
        > I've finished it. Hem, Cartridge pleating, closures, sleeves and
        > all. A full dress in 24 hours.
        >
        > I wont be seeing her again now until crown so it really was a now
        or
        > never.
        >
        > My fingers are so sore from pushing that needle through all those
        > pleats, but it's finished. YEAHHHH ME
        >
        > tired, blured vision and aching fingers,
        >
        > Deb
      • curvess2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
          I need to get her and the other lady I dressed over for photoes one
          day soon so I can. They both looked stunning, I was so proud of
          them :o)

          Cheers

          Deb

          (Oonagh)