for sale ..... again

  • curvess2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Greetings all.

      I am offering my biggest and most spectacular gown for sale yet
      again. Last time the final offer wasn't honoured so here it is again.

      http://oonagh.actewagl.net.au/bigger_and_better_things.htm

      It isn't that I don't want it, I do, but university and being a
      single mother of a teenager comes with a price. One that at the
      moment I can't quite meet.

      If you are interested in the gown contact me off list for details.
      oonagh@... Yes I do have a minimum I am prepared to take
      but will discuss that only in private emails.

      Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

      Deb
      (Oonagh)

      Oonaghs Own
      http://oonagh.actewagl.net.au