Costume Exhibit! (NYC)

  • Gianetta Lucia Alegrette
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2004
      Greetings All!

      Although I've been on this list a bit, this is my first posting. I
      though you might like to know about a tidbit on an upcoming (SOON!)
      exhibition in NYC as relayed to me by a friend in the museum field.

      Opening Wed. March 10 (5-7) at the Art Gallery of the CUNY Graduate
      Center (Diane Kelder, director)
      Splendors of the Renaissance: Princely Attire in Italy -
      Reconstructions of Historic Costumes from King Studio, Mantua
      March 11 - April 24
      curated by Janet Cox-Rearick
      Sponsored by the Italian Cultural Institute and the Italian Academy
      Foundation

      Sorry, I don't have more detailed info than this, but - it's a start!

      Ciao!

      Gianetta