Re: West Kingdom 12th Night

  • Cilean_69
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2004
      Well met Mary

      I am the autocrat for 12th night so if you hate it? Tell me about it!
      LOL

      You will see me in my Italians all weekend long. and we are having a
      Meet and Greet on Friday night at the Hotel if you will be there?
      Please drop by!

      Cilean
    • Mary Bader Montgomery
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2004
        At 02:33 AM 1/2/04 +0000, you wrote:
        >Well met Mary
        >

        >I am the autocrat for 12th night so if you hate it? Tell me about it!
        >LOL
        >
        >You will see me in my Italians all weekend long. and we are having a
        >Meet and Greet on Friday night at the Hotel if you will be there?
        >Please drop by!
        >
        >Cilean

        Yes I'll be there. Will look for you.

        Mary Taran

      • Cilean_69
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 5, 2004
          Hi Mary!

          I did not get to see you, did you come by the Laurel's Prize tourney?

          Anyway it was fun this 12th night and BOY am I glad it is over! LOL

          Onto my next adventure I guess, I am clearing out my Sewing Room and
          getting it ready to what else? Sew for the summer! LOL

          Never a dull moment in the Stirling household!

          Cilean
        • HL Catherine de Gray
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 5, 2004
            12th Night was a blast, Cilean, and I wish I had checked this site
            before I left for the weekend so I could have met some of you there.
            Oh well, I had fun in my Italians, and I enjoyed looking at the
            folks wandering (it seemed late period, Germans and Italians, were
            the thing this year). Did you get to have your portrait done?

            Catherine
          • Cilean_69
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 11, 2004
              I moved like heaven and earth for the photographer to be here? and
              then never had more than 2 minutes to myself to do anything!!! Oh
              well and i was so hoping to get my entire family done.

              So what I am hoping is at the next GWW, he will be there and I can
              have portraits done of the family.

              Cilean
            • HL Catherine de Gray
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 11, 2004
                I barely got to him myself, Cilean. I think Antonio and I were the
                almost the last folks of the night. With Antonio doing a version of
                Titian's portrait of Federigo Gonzaga, and me re-doing my Italians
                from last year, I'll post the pics when Keradwc does...

                Catherine
              • Cilean_69
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 15, 2004
                  Catherine

                  They are up and working!!! I saw you there! Here is the URL

                  http://www.keradwc.com/portraits/w12/index.htm

                  It was a German Court so you know I adored them! PErhaps a couple
                  years I will do A german?

                  LOL

                  Cilean
                • HL Catherine de Gray
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 15, 2004
                    Yeah, I want to do German too at some point, I reckon... And got the
                    pictures, posted the one of myself and Antonio in the photos section
                    here (under Catherine).

                    ~ C